I TY můžeš poslat VENTIL do světa!
What will be your responsibility?
- Responsible for preparation of technical documentation (3D CAD data + drawings, stress calculation, thermodynamics based on provided technical datasheet)
- Problem solving of design issues and tasks
- Support of workshop
- Participation on LEAN activities in workshop and VAVE activities
- Procesing of NC/AFM orders in ERP system
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- Preferably Technical University, Engineering Degree of Mechanical Engineering (preferably Power Engineering)
- Knowledge of mechanical Engineering (preferably Power energy)
- Experienced in 3D CAD – Solidworks, Solidedge or equivalent
- Technical thinking
- Proactive aproach, wilingness to learn new things
- Dynamic and successful working environment in an international group
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to build your career with global company
- Continuous learning and self-development
- Benefit package – 5 weeks holiday, home office, cafeteria, bonus system, life insurance etc.Sounds good? Let us know and send your CV in EN!