I TY můžeš poslat VENTIL do světa!
I & C ENGINEER
What will be your responsibility?
- Make wiring diagrams, parts lists, cable lists, write code for Programmable Logic Computers and Human Machine Interfaces.
- Provide in-house production support during manufacturing and testing including.
- Attend factory acceptance tests at suppliers ‘premises.
- Provide direct customer service support by conducting technical presentations, problem solving and attend technical review meetings.
- Design new products, define standard technical solution, create customized designs, develop test procedures, perform design reviews and verify standards and manuals.
- Regularly review the product design to improve performance and reduce cost
- Maintains a working knowledge of new technologies, which may improve the product.
- University degree in electric engineering, control systems or similar field.
- Experience in similar role is advantage.
- Generates creative solutions, translates concepts and information into drawings and schematics.
- Good knowledge of instrument and control systems.
- Ability to design layout and schematic of electrical cabinets.
- AutoCAD, EPLAN or similar, programming in PLC and HMI software
- Good communication skills in English.
- Customer-oriented and open-minded personality.
- Interesting and challenging job – working in international team and interesting projects.
- Dynamic and successful working environment in an international group.
- Daily use of English.
- Opportunity to build your career with global company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Continuous learning and self-development.
- Attractive benefit package – 5 weeks holiday, cafeteria, pension insurance, support of sport activities, company canteen.