I TY můžeš poslat VENTIL do světa!
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER
What will be your responsibility?
SUPPLIER SCORECARD MAINTANANCE
- Quarterly evaluation of supplier performance based on target criteria.
- Action plan creation and following.
- Supplier performance trends evaluation and reporting.
SUPPORT OF SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT
- Training of suppliers-explanation of IMI CCI technical requirements with the goal that supplier understands the product and applicable requirements.
- Technical mentoring of supplier.
- Using problem solving techniques and Lean tools to improve processes on supplier side.
SUPPLIER NCR PROCESS HANDLING
- NCR release to supplier.
- Creation of recovery plan with supplier and insure it implementation.
SUPPLIER TECHNICAL/COMMERCIAL AUDITING
- New supplier qualification audit.
- Approved supplier regular audit plan creation and following.
- Audit report creation and archiving.
EXPEDITING AT SUPPLIER SITE
- Physical control of manufacturing processes at supplier sites.
- Expediting report creation and archiving.
- Cost savings / quality improvement driven new source search and implementing.
- Cost savings / quality improvement tracking and reporting on regular bases.
- Contract negotiation with suppliers.
- PPAP (Production part approval process) support
Who are we seeking?
- Experience with quality auditing process and quality standards and techniques.
- Good knowledge of Lean and problem solving tools (8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa) and experience with their implementation and using.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in purchasing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Focus mainly for improvements on production/quality processes on supplier side not problems shooting.
- Very good organization, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong result oriented person with proactive approach.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office.
What we offer?
- Interesting and challenging job – working in international team and interesting projects.
- Working in customized piece production plant with unique products.
- Dynamic and successful working environment in an international company.
- Daily use of English.
- Opportunity to build your career with global company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Continuous learning and self-development.
- Attractive benefit package – 5 weeks holiday, cafeteria, pension insurance, support of sport activities, company canteen